OUR CORE VALUES
Our talented and knowledgeable professionals are experts in their field and stay up-to-date on all certifications, and state & federal regulations.
We are always available to serve and our team is committed to helping you solve your problem.
We are committed to honesty, integrity, and professionalism in all our business practices all the while providing our customers with the best service possible.
Excellence in the field, a good safety record, and maintaining a financially strong organization are our cornerstones.
Petroleum Service Technician
Experience, Training, and Skill Requirements
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be able to promote strong working relationships with customers, vendors, and coworkers.
• Resourceful, self-motivated and extremely organized, detail-oriented, and willing to operate in a team setting.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Physically able to work in the field and capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
• Able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week, with flexibility to work overtime as needed.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and shift priorities quickly.
• Effectively communicate issues/problems and results that impact timelines, accuracy, and status of project initiatives.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected including the ability to multi-task and work productively in a demanding customer service environment with changing priorities
• 1-year experience in the petroleum field preferred
• Basic Math and Computer Skills
• Must be able to pass certified testing required
• Must be able to work in the U.S. and possess a valid driver’s license (CDL preferred)
• Willingness to travel
Opportunities for advancement may be available.
• Provide labor support as needed for specialty crews and technicians
• Clean and prep job sites
• Loading and delivering materials operating a variety of machinery
• Clean pits, trenches and tanks in a confined space using proper safety equipment and training
• Lift heavy loads up to 70 lbs and navigate construction job site terrain
• Climb to heights and conduct work with proper safety restraints
• Perform setup, cleanup and work tasks at job sites
• Loading and unloading of trucks manually, as well as using a forklift
• Perform general maintenance of construction equipment and vehicle
• Perform general maintenance, organizing stock and cleanup at and around office and warehouse
• Must have a valid drivers license (CDL preferred) with good driving record and pass frequent random and scheduled drug testing. Some overnight travel and overtime required.
INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS TO HELP SOLVE YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS