The larger of the services offered by US Tanx require certifications of personnel by regulatory bodies at the local, state, and federal levels.
Beyond this, specialized certifications are required by the National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE), American Petroleum Institute (API), Steel Tank Institute (STI), and The Society for Protective Coatings (SSPC).
Below is a summary of our training and certifications
• OSHA (501 Trainer, 40 hr. Hazwoper, 8 hr. Confined Space)
• National Association of Corrosion Engineers: Cathodic Protection Tester
• Steel Tank Institute Level 1 and Level 2 Tank and Tank System Inspector
• Certified Tank Tightness Inspector with EZ3 Locator Plus and Alert
• Certified Line Tightness Tester with Petro Tite
• Authorized Veeder Root Level 1-4 Certified
• American Petroleum Institute Certified Ultrasonic Thickness Tester
INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS TO HELP SOLVE YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS